Thursday, December 11, 2008

funny things

Well now that I'm officially down in NC to help Patrick out, I thought it would be nice to cook dinner. If you know me, you know my idea of cooking is Ramen or heating up leftovers in the microwave. So Sunday night I was attempting to slice apples for a salad, and wouldn't you know the serrated knife I was using slipped and cut right into my thumb. It's not so bad, it didn't need stitches or anything, and the doctor said the feeling should come back sometime between next week and next year. In the meantime, here's an entertaining picture of what happens when I attempt to cook.


1 comment:

The Barrick Times said...

Hey!
Thanks for checking in! I just took a photojournalism class over the summer for school... it basically taught us how to use a digital SLR camera and about composition and everything! I recommend it! Hope you're doing well!
Melissa